Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Worry about who?

I should probably take better care of myself. I mean honestly I’m the worst, so when the doctor tell me this is wrong with you, course it's scary but really....i had it coming. Its moments like this when i wish i'd talked myself into financing that G35 instead of playing it safe with my second hand Honda, course it all makes sense now when i'm forking over all this rent money but still. if i'm doomed i'd rather go out Tokyo Drift style! Okay enough with the ominous talk, actions speak better than words. Its not too late after all I’m still something like a young girl I can work it out. Hopefully, God willing!! I just have to buckle down and do it, no ones gonna take care of me, only I can do that, and do it the best way, people are busy they don’t got time for my shit! Hell, I don’t got time for my shit, but wait what am I doing…worrying about other people’s shit I guess. I’ll make some time. Then DR here I come, and g37, maybe, maybe.

No comments: